Win a Subscription to Country Life Magazine (Closed)
The Winners of this competition are Susan Owen and Michelle Mitrovic! Congratulations, enjoy your years worth of “Arm-chair Travelling”.
Click here to enter the latest Country Life Mag Competition (CLOSED)!
Win one of twenty four subscriptions (two per month) – Get Country Life Magazine delivered to your door every month for a year!
Every month for the next 12 months, Country Life and SA-Venues.com will be giving away two annual subscriptions to this fabulous South African Travel Magazine. Country Life Magazine captures the essence of life in the South African countryside and offers readers an armchair escape to the quieter, simpler life that the platteland offers. The Magazine offers a unique mix of travel, lifestyle, wildlife, heritage, green living, food and wine, and love of just being out where the air is fresh and the scenery is perfect. The focus throughout the magazine is on where to go to enjoy time-out …
Discover the real heart of the countryside with Country Life!
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and Caxton Magazines, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This month’s competition closed on 15 February 2011.
- Winners will be advised by e-mail.
- This competition is open to both South African AND International Readers! So wherever you live in the world, enter now to win!
Enter now to win your own Subscription …
This month 2 lucky readers will win a year’s subscription to Country Life Magazine.
Can’t wait to win a subscription?
- Win a Country Life Magazine Subscription – May Competition (Closed)
- Win a Country Life Magazine Subscription – Our March Competition (Closed)
- Win a Country Life Magazine Subscription – February Competition (Closed)
- For Brides To Be – Win a Little Pink Book (closed)
- Win a copy of Berried Treasures, South Africa’s first cookbook devoted to berries (closed)