Experience great ravines, wide open plains, dense bushveld and forested hills all in one day at the Entabeni Safari Conservancy.
What could be better than a visit to a private game reserve in the Waterberg region where you can experience the Big 5 and over 22 000 hectares of serenity.
Win a 2 Night Stay for 2 People at Entabeni Safari Conservancy, including three meals and 2 game drives
Win a Stay at Entabeni Safari Conservancy
The Lakeside Lodge has beautifully decorated en-suite rooms with private decks, all linked by thatched walkways to the restaurant and boma. Guests can enjoy game drives and walking safaris through the reserve where you can expect to see a wide variety of animal, bird, reptile and plant species.
Things to Do During Your Stay
Entabeni Safari Conservancy itself offers many fabulous activities including hot air ballooning, game drives, safari walks, helicopter trips, boat cruises in the lake, abseiling, quad biking, cultural visits at the local village and much more.
There are also a number of cafes, restaurants and hiking trails in the immediate area of Entabeni Safari Conservancy.
The Waterberg region boasts a variety of sanctuaries and reserves where you can enjoy a multitude of animal interactions and activities to do while travelling though the area including adventures with Elephants, a visit to the largest commercial crocodile farm in the southern hemisphere, a tour of the Geluksfontein Dairy Goat Farm, Horse-riding adventures and a trip to the Mystic Monkeys and Feathers Wildlife Park to name a few.
About The Waterberg Region
The Entabeni Safari Conservancy can be found in the game rich region of Waterberg. The Waterberg has an extensive history with evidence of the first human ancestors and a large portion of the region has been given over to the conservation of elephants, white rhino, leopard and buffalo. This is certainly one of the best areas to enjoy an authentic African savannah experience.
HOW TO ENTER
To stand a chance to win this two-night getaway for two at the Entabeni Safari Conservancy, head to the SA-Venues.com® Facebook page and leave a comment on the Entabeni Safari Conservancy competition post, telling us why you would like to win and tag one or two people.
Follow us on Instagram @savenues
Follow Entabeni Safari Conservancy @entabenisafariconservancy
Leave a comment on the original competition post and tag the person you would take with you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition closes on Friday 26 July 2019 and the winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram on Monday 29 July 2019.
- The prize is valid until 24 December 2019, and cannot be redeemed on public holidays or long weekends, and is subject to availability.
- The prize is for two people.
- Winners must arrange and cover the cost of their transport to and from the Entabeni Safari Conservancy.
- Winners must be 18 years or older.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is open to all except employees of www.SA-Venues.com® and Entabeni Safari Conservancy, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Find out more about the Entabeni Safari Conservancy