WIN a 2 night stay at Leopard Mountain Game Lodge, located high up in the wild secluded hills of the 23,000 ha Zululand Rhino Reserve. This award winning, 4-star lodge overlooks a vast stretch of unspoiled bushland and riverine forests, from the Umsunduze River meandering below to the distant Lebombo Mountains.
The prize includes:
- Luxury accommodation for 2 people sharing for 2 consecutive nights, in one of our 9 private luxury chalets
- Two game drives daily
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon high tea
- Tea, coffee and fresh juices are served right through the day
A day at Leopard Mountain starts when you are woken up by the soft bush sounds surrounding your chalet as dawn breaks. After a good cup of coffee and some traditional rusks you will be escorted to your open game vehicle and introduced to your knowledgeable ranger. Your ranger will then introduce you to the wildlife wonders that is abound at Leopard Mountain.
You will be exploring the lush Zululand Reserve whilst having close encounters with wildlife including species such as the endangered black rhino, cheetah, buffalo, elephant as well as various plains game and smaller interesting species such.
On return to the lodge a delectable breakfast awaits after which you can have a leisurely morning at your own pace. Alternatively you can join your ranger for an incredible wildlife experience at our hide which is situated at a watering hole from where you can be part of Nature’s daily spectacle.
In the early afternoon you will be invited to come and enjoy an afternoon tea while overlooking the spectacular views from the viewing deck. after quenching your thirst and having a bite to eat, you will be off again with your ranger to explore some different areas on the Reserve. During your drive you will be treated to a sundowner or two while watching the sun set over the mountains.
On return to the lodge you will be just in time to freshen up for a dinner under African skies. Once the feast in the Boma is over guests are usually inspired to sit around the open bonfire to reminisce about the day gone past, and to share exciting stories of wildlife encounters.
We invite you to come and relax, we look forward to spoiling you …
Thank you to an awesome team, giving visitors an awesome experience. We will warmly recommend you always! Thank you for making our 10th anniversary so special. – Helene & Gavin Foster
Can’t wait to win? Want to book now?
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is valid until 31 December 2010 and is subject to availability.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prior booking is essential.
- The prize excludes all extras and alcoholic drinks.
- Transportation to and from Leopard Mountain Game Lodge in KwaZulu Natal, for own account.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and Leopard Mountain Game Lodge, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition CLOSED (midnight 29th of April 2010).
- Congratulations to Angie Parsons (South Africa) who has won this wonderful prize.
- Many thanks to all who entered! See other competitions at Win with SA-Venues.com