There’s more to be Won! Celebrate your good taste with Graham Beck’s Brut Rosé (Closed)
You’ve scouted out the picnic spot, discreetly made sure your date is free, and tucked the Graham Beck Brut Rosé NV behind the green beans in the fridge to chill. Your MCC selection is impeccable, and you can’t wait to feel that Pinot Noir-meets-Chardonnay blush.
But what to serve it with? The possibilities …
This competion is now closed – And the Winners are:
– Jessica Oliver
– Rae Ralfe
– Jean Siddle
Congrats, your prizes are on the way to you!
A sumptuous snack that matches the softness and elegance of the palate …
An al fresco meal to accompany the raspberry and cherry aromas, and dance with the exhilarating bubbles on the tongue …
Plan your picnic basket with Graham Beck Brut Rosé NV and you stand a chance to celebrate your good taste with a bottle Graham Beck of your own.
Enter now to win a bottle of Graham Beck Brut Rosé … (CLOSED)
To win you need to send us:
- Your name
- E-mail Address
- Your idea (in no more than 200 words) describing what delectable goodies you would include in your picnic basket. Don’t forget to include the perfect accompaniment to your picnic – a bottle of Graham Beck Brut Rosé NV
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to all persons aged 18 years and older except employees of SA-Venues.com, Graham Beck Wines, their families and advertising agencies
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- Competition closes on Monday 14 February 2011
- Winners will be advised by e-mail
About Graham Beck Wines:
Graham Beck Wines is now entering its third generation as a family winery. It was established in 1983 when entrepreneur Graham Beck purchased Madeba farm outside the Western Cape town of Robertson with a fervent ambition to establish a world-class winery in this region. The success of the Robertson winery has been extended to the second Graham Beck cellar in Franschhoek, one of the oldest wine-making regions in South Africa. The success of Graham Beck Wines can be attributed to passion, commitment, skill and access to the finest quality grapes. But most of all it can be attributed to the vision of one man – Graham Beck.
- Win a Subscription to Country Life Magazine (Closed)
- Win a Country Life Magazine Subscription – Our March Competition (Closed)
- Win a Country Life Magazine Subscription – May Competition (Closed)
- Win a copy of Berried Treasures, South Africa’s first cookbook devoted to berries (closed)
- Win a Country Life Magazine Subscription – February Competition (Closed)