Melozhori Cottage is a cosy, self catering cottage situated in the middle of the Melozhori Private Game Reserve, high up on the hills with breath-taking views of the surrounding landscape. This predator free game reserve is set on a panoramic landscape with uninterrupted views and home to unique mix of indigenous fauna and flora
Win a 2-Night Self Catering Stay at Melozhori Cottage
Win a Stay at Melozhori Cottage
The prize includes a two night midweek break away for up to four adults and two children in the Melozhori Self Catering Cottage, including one game drive.
The cottage consists of two en-suite bedrooms both of which open onto an expansive viewing deck. There is a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable living area with a fireplace. The cottage has an outdoor hot tub with sensational views.
Things to Do During Your Stay
There are many ways to enjoy the wilderness of Melozhori; game drives at your leisure under the expert guidance of the guides who’ll share their vast knowledge of the wildlife, as well as their passion for the unique vegetation on the reserve and the ongoing conservation of the land.
A relaxing hike through the veld, or for mountain bike enthusiasts, Melozhori offers unchartered land for you to explore and has hosted a number of prestigious mountain biking events. Finally, take a sundowner picnic into the veld and in the quiet of the evening, listen to those sounds unique to the African veld.
About Melozhori Game Reserve
Melozhori Game Reserve lies in the picturesque Cape folded mountains, adjacent to the tiny hamlet of Stormsvlei in the verdant Overberg district of the Western Cape and just under 200kms from Cape Town.
Home to over 18 species of game, 129 species of birds and an abundance of unique fauna and flora, Melozhori is the ideal place to pause on your journey through the Garden Route.
HOW TO ENTER
To stand a chance to win this two-night self catering getaway for four at Melozhori Cottage, go to the SA-Venues.com Instagram Page or the SA-Venues.com Facebook page, like it and leave a comment on the Melozhori Cottage competition post, telling us why you would like to win and tag one or two people. Then Follow the Melozhori Game Reserve Facebook page. Leave a comment on the original competition post and tag the person you would take with you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition closes on Saturday 31 October 2020 and the winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram on Monday 2 November 2020
- The prize is valid for 12 months from the date the winner is announced, and cannot be redeemed on public holidays or long weekends, and is subject to availability.
- The prize is for up to four adults and two children sharing the Melozhori Cottage.
- Winners must arrange and cover the cost of their transport to and from the Melozhori Cottage.
- Winners must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com, Melozhori Cottage, Melozhori Game Reserve, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You may enter as many times as you like but the winner will be chosen by lucky draw.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified of being the winner, you will forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen.
- If the winner has not adhered to all the rules and regulations of this competition, another winner will be chosen.