Photographers’ Competition July 2009 (closed)
Budding photographer? Submit your favourite photo of South Africa and win! Your photo will be featured and credited in our next newsletter and in line with our Theme for July 2009 (Celebrate All Things “Vino” in July), you’ll also win a case of wine. All the best photographs submitted will be featured here for all to admire.
Got a great photo of the Boulders Beach Penguins? Taken a great shot at the Golden Gate Park? Maybe you’ve got a stunning sunset photo you’ve been dying to share? We’d love to see and display your photographs taken anywhere in South Africa. Help us build a “Brag Book Photo Gallery” to show off our beautiful country to our readers.
Specs / Conditions:
- Large, good quality images only please. Portrait format preferable, but landscape will be considered. We regret any photos smaller than 800 pixels in height cannot be considered.
- You must have taken the picture yourself i.e. hold the copyright to the image.
- By entering this competition, you agree to allow us to display the picture on this blog and the winning photo on our newsletter (with full credit to the photographer). To view previous issues of our newsletter, please visit SA-Venues.com Newsletter Archive.
- Judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
How to Enter:
- Competition CLOSED (25 July 2009 at 17h00).
- Congratulations to Franciska Pile (South Africa) for her winning entry – “Mother & Child Reunion, Kruger National Park”.
- Many thanks to all who entered!