Make your dreams of an authentic African Safari come true with Protea Hotel by Marriott Kruger Gate. The hotel is located in the greater Kruger conservancy on the banks of the iconic Sabi River.
The lodge-style Hotel with soaring walkways and tree top ambience, uniquely offers Big 5 Safaris in the Kruger National Park with all the comforts of a four-star hotel experience. Your adventures into the pristine wilderness will be perfectly balanced by the hotels contemporary relaxation options.
Win a 2-Night Stay for 2 Guests at Protea Hotel Kruger Gate
Win a Stay at Protea Hotel Kruger Gate
The prize includes a two night break away for two guests in one of their new larger guest rooms including breakfast and dinner. With refined African-inspired décor, all rooms have en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and in-room dining.
Things to Do During Your Stay
Special highlights of your stay will include game viewing from the pool bar with its stunning infinity pool, luxurious care at the beautifully appointed spa and scrumptious dining in the glow of stars and wood fires in the outdoor lapa.
The unique view deck and sundowner bar area, overlooking the mysterious Sabie River flowing through the Kruger National park, offer front row seats to a very spectacular display of Africa. The deck allows our guests the opportunity to come within touching distance of Africa’s impressive variety of game.
A choice of on-site facilities such as miniature golf, a floodlit tennis court, volleyball, mini putt-putt, children’s playground and game’s room, will keep even the most active occupied.
Lying on the southern banks of the Sabie River, in the heart of the Kruger National Park, Skukuza is the largest restcamp in the park, and serves as its capital.
Skukuza acts as the main centre for conservation and research, and visitors get to share the camp with scientists, conservationists and game rangers. Lions are frequently spotted around Skukuza and at night the bush baby and fruit bat add a certain element of excitement to the brilliant night sky.
HOW TO ENTER
To stand a chance to win this two-night getaway for two at Protea Hotel Kruger Gate, go to the SA-Venues.com Instagram Page or the SA-Venues.com Facebook page, like it and leave a comment on the Protea Hotel Kruger Gate competition post, telling us why you would like to win and tag one or two people. Then Follow the Protea Hotel Kruger Gate Facebook page. Leave a comment on the original competition post and tag the person you would take with you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition closes on Wednesday 30 September 2020 and the winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram on Thursday 1 October 2020.
- The prize is valid for 6 months from the date the winner is announced, and cannot be redeemed on public holidays or long weekends, and is subject to availability.
- The prize is for two people sharing a larger guest room at Protea Hotel Kruger Gate.
- Winners must arrange and cover the cost of their transport to and from the Protea Hotel Kruger Gate.
- Winners must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com, Protea Hotel Kruger Gate, Marriott Hotel Group, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You may enter as many times as you like but the winner will be chosen by lucky draw.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified of being the winner, you will forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen.
- If the winner has not adhered to all the rules and regulations of this competition, another winner will be chosen.