WIN a 3 night stay for up to 6 people at Dreamcatcher, a luxurious self catering cottage in historic Tulbagh, a charming town just 120km from Cape Town. Set in a beautiful landscape, Tulbagh is famous for its heritage, wealth of Cape Dutch Architecture, magnificent country living, scenic beauty and majestic mountain ranges.
Dreamcatcher is an elegant, modern cottage, carefully kitted out with all the mod cons one expects from self-catering accommodation, but done with a certain distinction and measure that allows one to feel immediately at home, whilst maintaining an understated luxury.
The heart of the cottage is the lounge and dining room, its roomy rafters revealed. The dining room opens up onto a pleasant, little enclosed verandah, as well as a braai area and plunge pool. The distance between the three bedrooms allows for privacy and time out. You will enjoy an extremely tranquil stay, away from the hustle and bustle of the City.
Find out more about Dreamcatcher at: A Place to Dream in Tulbagh … (a visitor’s review)
Three consecutive nights accommodation on a self catering basis, for a maximum of 6 persons in 3 double rooms, to be taken in May, June or July 2011. Redemption of prize is subject to availability of the house.
“Super Weekend Retreat !! Dreamcatcher has it all! Comfortable, spacious, well equipped, charming. As a retired couple we travel a lot, rarely have we found self catering accommodation which has so much to offer at such an affordable price. Even the sun is in the right place, the pool basks in sunshine from 9.30am until 6pm. The braai is perfectly positioned, as is the outdoor seating area. A winter break would also have lots to offer with a lovely indoor fireplace. Perfect!”
Can’t wait to win? Want to book now?
- Dreamcatcher Rates
- Dreamcatcher Guest Reviews (rated “Excellent” by SA-Venues.com visitors)
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is valid May, June and July 2011.
- Redemption of prize is subject to the availability of the house.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Transportation to and from Dreamcatcher in Tulbagh, for own account.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and Dreamcatcher, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition CLOSED (midnight 20th of April 2011).
- Congratulations to Merle Lifson-Dettori (South Africa) who has won this wonderful prize.
- Many thanks to all who entered! See other competitions at Win with SA-Venues.com
More destination information at:
- Tulbagh Accommodation
- Cape Winelands Accommodation
- Western Cape Accommodation
- South Africa Accommodation