Addo Afrique offers two 5 star graded lodges – Addo Afrique Giraffe Lodge and Addo Afrique Elephant Lodge – each designed for optimum game viewing. Vast picture windows leading on to spacious wooden decks afford breathtaking panoramic views of the Addo plains – ideal for watching herds of animals, including buck, elephant and buffalo as they come to graze at sunrise.
The luxurious lodges offer spacious bedrooms all en-suite: the masters having Jacuzzi/spa baths and outdoor showers, large comfortable lounges, fully equipped kitchens, plunge pools and braai areas.
With approximately 250 animals you can watch giraffe from your deck or take a drive or walk around for a closer view.
Valued at R10800, the prize includes:
- Self catering accommodation for up to 8 people sharing for 2 consecutive nights at Addo Afrique Elephant Lodge.
- Butler service
“We stayed here with my in-laws and 4 year-old son in March 2010 and it was absolutely spectacular. The lodge itself is stunning, absolutely spotless, very stylish decor, comfortable, well-equipped, there is nothing lacking in this gorgeous house. Just going room by room, the kitchen has everything you could need, it is huge, it is beautiful. The living room has a plasma TV that you might miss because it is cleverly framed and looks like art, as well as very comfy leather couches and chairs. The bedrooms which are very large, have beautiful furniture, really luxurious linens, and are just so well done, they’re each like beautiful Africa-inspired hotel rooms. The bathrooms are very modern and a few of them have outdoor showers which are so much fun. We stayed in the Giraffe Lodge and along the 2nd floor there is a huge deck with the most spectacular views you could imagine, it was simply breathtaking and when we arrived, about 25 elephants from Addo Elephant Park across the way began their march across the bush as if they knew we were coming, it was simply magical!” – Andersson, Sweden (stayed April 2010)
“Addo Afrique is a totally amazing place which you for sure will love. The house is large and has a nice African style. It provides all the comfort you may need with excellent beds, swimming pool, jacuzzi, outdoor shower etc. The service is also all you can wish for and the staff is really friendly. The location is also perfect if you plan to go on safaris in Addo National Park. And if you are too lazy you will feel fine staying at the pool watching the giraffes, ostriches, monkeys etc, in your garden 🙂 ” – Larson, RSA (stayed April 2010)
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption of prize is based on availability of rooms and cannot be taken during World Cup 2010 dates
- The prize is valid for 6 months from the date on which the winner is announced.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Transportation to and from Addo Afrique Estate in the Eastern Cape, for own account.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and Addo Afrique, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition CLOSED (midnight 17th of August 2010).
- Congratulations to Gaynor Daniels (South Africa) who has won this wonderful prize.
- Many thanks to all who entered! See other competitions at Win with SA-Venues.com