Win a copy of Berried Treasures, South Africa’s first cookbook devoted to berries (closed)
Win a copy of Berried Treasures, South Africa’s first cookbook devoted to berries!
This is South Africa’s first berry cookbook dedicated to food and berry-lovers everywhere! Filled with a generous reflection of Hillcrest Berry Orchards’ irresistible recipes, complete with pearls of wisdom about growing, harvesting and enjoying youngberries, raspberries, tayberries, blueberries, gooseberries, black and red currants and much more … Myrna Robins pens the Foreword and tells us about “Berried treasure from the Boland”!
This beautifully illustrated Recipe Book includes recipes for all seasons and tastes – trendy bakes like blueberry and almond biscotti share pages with old-fashioned treats such as blueberry and apple tart. Among the wealth of cheesecakes and crumbles, icecreams and mousses, smoothies and salsas, you will even find formulae for berry face masks!
For more info and a sample recipe, see our Book Review at: Hillcrest Berries.
Enter now to win your own copy …
10 lucky readers can win a copy of Hillcrestberries.
All you need to do is send us an e-mail with the following details:
- Your name
- E-mail Address
- Postal address
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com, New Voices Publishing, Hillcrest Berry Orchards, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Competition closes on 15 October 2010
- Winners will be advised by e-mail.
This competition is now closed!