WIN a 2-night getaway to Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge in the malaria-free, Big 5 Pilanesberg National Park, in the North West Province of South Africa. The 4 star, family-friendly Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge is situated approximately 2 hours drive from OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg and close (only 8 km) to the popular Sun City, on an ancient alkaline volcano, hence its name, which literally means “Place of the Rock”.
The prize includes:
- accommodation in a Family Room for 2 adults AND 2 children (under 18 years) for 2 consecutive nights
OR accommodation in a Double Room for 2 adults for 2 consecutive nights (depending on winner’s preference)
- breakfast and dinner daily
- 4 game drives (morning and afternoon departures) subject to check-in and check-out times
The ambience of the African bush is the perfect soundtrack to a leisurely day outside which can be experienced at the Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge. The Pilanesberg National Park is home to healthy populations of lion, leopard, black and white rhino, elephant and buffalo – Africa’s “Big Five”. A wide variety of rare and common species exist with endemic species like the nocturnal brown hyaena, the fleet-footed cheetah, the majestic sable, as well as giraffe, zebra, hippo and crocodile, to mention but a few. Bird watching is excellent with over 300 species recorded.
I just wanted to write to compliment you on a fantastic achievement in rebuilding Kwa Maritane from the ashes of the devastating fire, after having just spent two glorious weeks with you again after a break of three years due to unforeseen circumstances and the fire! The repairs have enhanced the facilities enormously, and the refurbishments (prior to and after the fire) are excellent! – Dina Muller
Useful Links: Can’t wait to win? Want to book now?
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition CLOSED (midnight 29th October 2009).
- Congratulations to Brett Lee (South Africa) who has won this wonderful prize.
- Many thanks to all who entered! See other competitions at Win with SA-Venues.com