WIN a 3 night stay at the biggest game reserve in the Southern Cape – Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve – and discover an “Out of Africa” experience just a few minutes drive from the seaside town of Plettenberg Bay on the Cape’s magnificent Garden Route.
The prize includes:
- 3 consecutive nights accommodation for 2 people sharing at the exclusive Baroness Luxury Safari Lodge
- breakfast and dinner daily
- a game drive OR (for an “up close and personal” experience) a horse safari each day
Plettenberg Bay Private Game Reserve is home to Africa’s Big 4 (rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard). The reserve is situated on over 2,000 hectares of indigenous beauty and is malaria free.
There are over 150 different species of game and birdlife. Join us on a horseback safari to interact closely with the wildlife, or simply relax and enjoy a 2 hour game drive in an open landrover with our experienced and well-informed guides and see our large variety of wildlife up close.
Then retreat to the 10-suite Baroness Luxury Safari Lodge – reminiscent of the romantic colonial era of an “age gone by” – where you can relax and unwind, enjoying true African hospitality.
While antelope and Zebra roam carefree around the lodge, guests are often distracted by the rolling views which capture their eyes, drawing them down across the rolling lawns towards the indigenous forests. Then up over the tree tops of Giant Yellowwoods, to the craggy foothills of the region, and up into the magestic Tsitsikamma mountains in the distance beyond. It’s no wonder guests are reluctant to leave!
Experience a hidden gem, where abundant wildlife roam the plains, where the distant lion roars pierce the black dark of night and where the African sunset leaves an unforgetable memory.
Can’t wait to win? Want to book now?
- Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve
- Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve Rates and Special Offers
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize is valid for 6 months from the date on which the winner is announced.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Booking is essential and dates are subject to availability. The prize cannot be taken during the World Cup.
- The prize excludes all extras and alcoholic drinks.
- Transportation to and from Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve in the Garden Route, for own account.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition CLOSED (midnight 30th of March 2010).
- Congratulations to Charmaine Ellis (South Africa) who has won this wonderful prize.
- Many thanks to all who entered! See other competitions at Win with SA-Venues.com