Set apart from others by its seclusion, intimacy and privacy, Galagos Lodge offers a cocoon of quality and grace, away from the madding crowds, where an overwhelming sense of peace consumes you. Designed for true bush elegance and combining personal service, warm hospitality and closeness to nature!
Valued at R10 200, the prize includes:
- Welcome drinks
- Chilled champagne and a rose petal spread in your room on arrival
- Luxurious accommodation for each couple in a Bali Suite with exquisite views across the Hartbeespoort Dam, for 3 consecutive mid-week nights
- Scrumptious breakfasts daily
- Sundowners on the deck and a 3 course candle lit dinner on the 3rd night
- Chocolate on turndown
The interior is reminiscent of a gentleman’s manor. Warm and inviting with high ceilings and walls that are graced with photographs of wildlife, collected by the owners around the world. Kelims, Persians, enormous leather couches and armchairs big enough for two. A honesty bar for your favourite tipple, a day spa for pampering, a private pool for the sun-goddess and air-conditioned bedrooms to escape to … the small luxuries that make for a relaxing and invigorating experience.
Luxurious accommodation offers every convenience with up-market comforts in spacious suites and luxury rooms with king size mahogany beds, fluffy bath sheets and superior bath products. These small luxuries ensure a relaxing and invigorating experience and includes deluxe amenities such as the daily newspaper and evening turn-down service!
“Amazing … Relaxing … Heavenly!!!!! Thank you for an awesome stay, will be back soon” – Nicky Cowell, South Africa
Can’t wait to win? Want to book now?
- Galagos Lodge
- Galagos Lodge Rates
- Galagos Lodge Guest Reviews (rated “excellent” by SA-Venues.com visitors)
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is valid for 6 months from the date on which the winner is announced and excludes the period 15 December 2011 to 5 January 2012.
- The prize can only be taken mid-week and is subject to availability.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Transportation to and from Galagos Lodge in the North West Province, for own account.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and Galagos Lodge, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition CLOSED (midnight 16th of August 2011).
- Congratulations to Donna Leung (South Africa) who has won this wonderful prize.
- Many thanks to all who entered! See other competitions at Win with SA-Venues.com