Win Franschhoek Oesfees Tickets (Closed)
Winners of this competition are Netacha Kayser and Megan Johnson. Congratulations, we hope you enjoy the Festival!
SA-Venues.com and Solms-Delta are giving away a total of 4 tickets to the Franschhoek Oesfees (two lucky winners will each win 2 tickets). The 2011 Franschhoek Oesfees music, food and wine festival – a day of traditional live Cape music, Kaapsekos, and Vastrap – celebrates the end of harvest at Solms-Delta Wine Estate, on Saturday the 26th of March 2011, from 11h00 to 21h00.
Performers include MC Soli Philander, Radio Kalahari Orkes, Valiant Swart en Ollie Viljoen, Stef Bos, Tribal Echo, Hannes Coetzee, Brasse van Kaap and Les Javan. Enjoy unique Cape sounds of vastrap, langarm, Cape jazz, ghoema, klopse, and boeremusiek by Philip de Villiers and the Blinde Boereorkes, Papier Familie and many others. The food is authentic Kaapsekos available throughout the day.
Can’t Wait to Win
Want to book now?
Tickets cost R110 and are available online from TicketBreak, and at Solms-Delta Wine Estate (on Route 45 to Franschhoek). Also available from Musica outlets for R120, or at the gate for R130. Tickets exclude food and beverage coupons, which are available for purchase at the event.
Phone: 021 874-3937.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Transportation to and from Solms-Delta in Franschhoek, for own account.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and Solms-Delta, their families and advertising agencies.
- Competition closes midnight on the 20th of March 2011 – Competition is noew CLOSED.
- The winner will be announced on the 22nd of March 2011 and informed by email.
Enter Now to Win