WIN a 2-night stay at the 5-star graded Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, situated on Route 62 between Barrydale and Montagu, Western Cape, South Africa. Sanbona allows one to be at peace, fell relaxed enough to curl up with a book, seeking solitude and introspection. You’ll be in one of the largest privately owned game reserves in South Africa with undulating mountains and plains, indigenous flora and fauna, rock formations and rock art you will have the most wonderful breakaway.
Valued at over R15 000, the prize includes:
- Two midweek nights accommodation for two adults sharing
- Breakfast daily
- Lunch daily
- Dinner daily
- Game drives
One of the true joys of Sanbona is the freedom to do nothing at all in absolute luxury. But for those who choose to venture beyond the comfort of the Lodge, a world of new experiences awaits. Traverse the landscape of Sanbona Wildlife Reserve with a qualified ranger in comfortable open Landcruisers. During the drive, be it in the early morning or for sundowners, various species of plants, animals, big game and birds can be seen. Sundowner evening drives offer spectacular displays of light as the evening sun sets over the Little Karoo.
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve has about 600 species of plants and it is intriguing to know that various species are flowering at different times throughout the year, although some more prolific between August and September. With the absence of artificial light, the stargazing at Sanbona Wildlife Reserve is phenomenal and amongst the best in Southern Africa.
Sanbona exceeded all of our expectations! It is exactly what one hopes for when booking a wildlife getaway. The service is unrivalled, many thanks to Alwyn, Bernard and all of the staff who took such good care of us. A very special thank you to Rudi, our game ranger, who shared his extensive knowledge with us and went out of his way to make our game drives memorable. Dwyka Lodge is a little piece of heaven, right here in the Western Cape. Can’t wait to return! (Stefani)
Can’t wait to win? Want to book now?
- Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
- Sanbona Wildlife Reserve Rates
- Sanbona Wildlife Reserve Guest Reviews (rated “excellent” by SA-Venues.com visitors)
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is valid from 1 May to 30 September 2013
- Redemption of prize is based on availability of rooms and cannot be taken over public holiday / long weekend periods
- The prize is valid midweek only (Monday to Thursday).
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Beverages, transfers, flights, telephone, laundry, gift boutique and all additional expenses will be for your own account
- Transportation to and from Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in the Karoo, Western Cape, for own account.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition CLOSED midnight on the 22nd May 2013.
- Congratulations to Sonja Strauss (South Africa) who has won this wonderful prize.
- Many thanks to all who entered! See other competitions at Win with SA-Venues.com