Win a 2 Night Experience at Shamwari Game Reserve (Closed)
WIN a 2-night stay at the Shamwari Game Reserve, which you’ll find halfway between Grahamstown and Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape, South Africa. The reserve offers the ultimate African adventure and conservation effort with responsible tourism. The reserve itself is home to five eco-systems which offers support and sustainability to a variety of plant, animal and bird life. In keeping with its conservation policy, Shamwari has a complete wildlife research team as well as it’s own anti poaching unit, ensuring an ecological balance prevails on this reclaimed piece of wilderness.
Valued at over R15 000, the prize includes:
- Two midweek nights accommodation for two adults sharing
- Breakfast daily
- Lunch daily
- Dinner daily
- Game drives
Shamwari’s highly trained game rangers, with skilled service staff will ensure a memorable adventure, personalised to your needs. The reseve offers luxury accommodation in 7 different lodges so you’ll find one that is the perfect match for your African experience. With Relaxation Retreats situated at Long Lee Manor, Eagles Crag Lodge, Bayethe Lodge and Lobengula Lodge you can enjoy even further pampering of your body mind and soul (treatments do need to be booked in advance).
Enjoy, learn and experience some of the best African wildlife. There is great game viewing, in modern open game viewing vehicles that have been especially converted to maximise comfort and viewing potential
I was so impressed with everything – the suite I had which gave me magnificent views, to the comfort of the bed, the balconies to sit on, the unobtrusivenss of the staff irrespective of whether they were cleaners, waiters, managers. The game viewing was wonderful – the ranger was very knowledgeable and had the sharpest eyes ever. He listened to people and every question was answered in full. I have been to planty of game reserves but his knowledge was outsanding and I learnt new things about some of the wildlife.
The food was out of this world – I am sure I put on 10kg in the time I stayed there. If you are not a fan of ice cream just wait until you try theirs – it is out of this world!
The stay was so enjoyable so I booked an extra night and so stayed longer than originally intended. I have every intention of returning and sincerely hope I can once again stay at Long Lee Lodge.
If you do not stay at Shamwari you will regret it for the rest of your life (Barbara)
Can’t wait to win? Want to book now?
- Shamwari Game Reserve
- Shamwari Game Wildlife Reserve Rates
- Shamwari Game Reserve Guest Reviews (rated “excellent” by SA-Venues.com visitors)
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is valid on weekdays from 1 May to 30 September 2014
- Redemption of prize is based on availability of rooms and cannot be taken over public holiday / long weekend periods
- The prize is valid midweek only (Monday to Thursday).
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Beverages, transfers, flights, telephone, spa treatments, laundry, gift boutique and all additional expenses will be for your own account
- Transportation to and from Shamwari Game Reserve in the Frontier Country, Eastern Cape, for own account.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and Shamwari Game Reserve, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition CLOSED midnight on the 7th August 2013.
- Congratulations to Jonathan Van Blerk (South Africa) who has won this fantastic prize.
- Many thanks to all who entered! See other competitions at Win with SA-Venues.com