Win A Romance Package For Two At Stonecutters Lodge (Closed)
WIN a two night stay at 4-star graded Stonecutters Lodge. The lodge lies in a beautiful setting between mountains and river and is situated within the Highlands Meander close to Dullstroom and Lydenburg in Mpumalanga, only 3 hours travelling from Gauteng. Close to the Panorama Route including tourist hot spots , God’s Window, The Potholes, Blyde River Canyon and Mac Mac Falls- all in easy driving distance, Stonecutters Lodge offers guests personal service and is a great place to enjoy a holiday or weekend.
Valued at over R5000, the prize includes:
- Accommodation for two in a king-bedded, beautifully appointed Cobbles Studio
- A bottle of sparkling wine on ice awaiting your arrival. Non-alcoholic if you prefer
- A glorious vase of flowers in your room
- A romantic candle-lit dinner for two in elegant Stone Manor on two nights
- A Breakfast Basket filled with Continental treats will be brought to your room on day one
- A scrumptious Full English Breakfast will be served in elegant Stone Manor on the day of departure
- Lunch at leisure. Explore the many eateries in Dullstroom and surrounding areas
- A late check-out – leave at noon on day of departure.
The Cobbles are luxury self-catering suites. There are six en-suite (shower only) studios, each sleeping two people. Built as three freestanding units with under tile and under carpet heating, the studios nestle among tall pine trees with dramatic views of the distant mountains from the wooden, covered decks.
A recent refurbishment ensures accommodation of the highest standard: Each kitchenette has a granite top, a gas hob, a microwave and a below counter fridge. The interiors are stylishly furnished with king size or twin beds and the décor has a touch of Africa. DSTV is provided with a selection of channels. A Jet-master gas braai is built-in on the wooden deck of each studio next to comfortable cane furniture.
Treat your soul mate to a romantic weekend to celebrate those special occasions that mean so much to you both – a proposal, honeymoon, anniversary, renewing of vows or a birthday.
Thank you for a most wonderful stay and for making our 22nd Anniversary so very special (Tanya and Mike Imrie, stayed 22 March 2012)
Thank you for making our engagement so memorable. Will definitely be back! (Lara and Ronaldo, stayed 11 March 2012)
Can’t wait to win? Want to book now?
- Stonecutters Lodge
- Stonecutters Lodge Rates
- Stonecutters Lodge Guest Reviews (rated “excellent” by SA-Venues.com visitors)
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is valid for 6 months from the date on which the winner is announced.
- The prize must be booked a minimum of 48 hours prior to desired check in date.
- Redemption of prize is based on availability of rooms and cannot be taken over public holiday / long weekend periods.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Transportation to and from Stonecutters Lodge in Dullstroom, Mpumalanga, for own account.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and Stonecutters Lodge, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- CLOSED midnight on the 23rd January 2013.
- The winner will be announced here on the 24th January 2013 and informed by email.