Scattered along the Garden Route, fashionable seaside resorts abound, attracting jet-setters from around the globe. Tiny coastal villages appeal especially to outdoor people who enjoy an unstructured holiday agenda.
Mountains crowd close to the shoreline which is dotted with beaches and bays, and wonderfully coloured wild flowers delight the eye. Between Heidelberg and Storms River, the Garden Route runs parallel to a coastline featuring lakes, mountains, tall indigenous forests, rivers and golden beaches…
Meandering trails are followed by hikers, the forests invite long, leisurely drives, and the lakes and rivers lend themselves to swimming boating and fishing. A wide range of leisure options, spectacular scenery and a mild climate guarantee a truly unforgettable holiday experience …
Useful Links for exploring the Garden Route of South Africa:
- Explore the Garden Route, South Africa
- Destinations and Attractions
- Garden Route Accommodation (includes the popular towns of Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, Wilderness and George)
- Garden Route Hotels and Resorts
- Garden Route Day Trips and Tours
- Romantic Honeymoon Venues
- Golfing along the Garden Route
- Accommodation by Special Category (eg. Health resorts, pet friendly lodgings, Game Lodges etc.
- Special discounted offers
Bon Voyage – Happy Travelling!