Magnificently set overlooking private indigenous forest, the famous Knysna Lagoon and Heads, a feeling of space and serenity pervades Kanonkop House. The wonderful indigenous gardens and abundant local flora and fauna including bush buck, mongoose, and fabulous birdlife are a testimony to the eco-friendly manner in which the property is managed. Luxuriously-appointed suites feature chic designer touches and individual style with private decks from which to enjoy the breathtaking views over the ever-changing estuary all the way to the Indian Ocean. Relaxed luxury and the beautiful setting conspire so that guests have no option but to take a deep breath, shake off their cares and sink into the view.
Valued at over R10 000, the prize includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing for 3 consecutive nights
- Breakfast daily
- Local beverages
- Breathtaking views
- Personal attention
- Relaxed luxury
Soak in the sun at the pool, experience the peace of the ancient forest and the many surrounding waterways or enjoy a round of local golf before gathering at the bar for complimentary drinks with your hosts. Aside from in-house kayaks, mountain bikes and a luxury speed boat from which to explore the natural beauty of the area, this family owned 5-star guest house provides easy access to a host of local activities from paragliding to whale watching, world-class golf at discounted rates, excellent cuisine and, of course, shopping.
Can’t wait to win? Want to book now?
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is valid for 6 months from the date on which the winner is announced. Subject to availability.
- Redemption of prize is based on availability of rooms.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Transportation to and from Kanonkop House in Knysna, for own account.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and Kanonkop House, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition CLOSED (midnight 14th March 2011).
- Congratulations to Grethe Rademan (South Africa) who has won this wonderful prize.
- Many thanks to all who entered! See other competitions at Win with SA-Venues.com