Win a Two Night Stay for Two at Abalone House in Paternoster…
Abalone House, set against breath-taking vistas of the Atlantic Ocean along the West Coast of South Africa, is about decadence, luxury and savouring life’s pleasures.
The manicured gardens and the pristine seascapes combine to create a very special setting for local and international visitors wanting to soak up the allure of Paternoster, which is only 90 minutes from Cape Town, the Cape Winelands and the international airport.
The opulent ambience is created by wistful wind chimes that sway to the rhythm of the breeze, the crystal water that meanders through the beautifully kept gardens, the orchids and their tangle of radiant blooms, and the romantic elegance of the suites of Abalone.
There are 10 well-appointed suites, each overlooking the courtyard, and each with its own chic charm.
The Jacuzzi is perched on the rooftop of the guesthouse, and those basking in the warm bubbles can drink in the panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
On balmy South African summer days, the swimming pool is a welcome retreat for guests needing to cool down.
There are five Standard Superior rooms, which have ground- and first-floor bedrooms, complete with tasteful décor.
The four Luxury Superior rooms are also on the ground- and first floor and have private balconies or garden patios.
The Superior Sea View Suite offers wonderful sea views, best enjoyed from the private patio.
All of these suites boast king-sized beds, inviting white cotton linen, air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms (with a bath, shower, under-tile heating and a heated towel rail), fully-stocked bar fridge, top-notch Italian coffee machine, flat-screen TV, iPod docking station, CD and DVD player, and a built-in electronic safe.
The Orchid Room is the perfect spot in which to enjoy breakfast and afternoon tea, while savouring the views of the ocean and the manicured indigenous gardens.
True to its name, this room showcases colourful orchids in all of their variety and splendour.
Between day trips and mornings spent on the beach, this is the ideal place to relax with a good book or a crossword.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, all you need to do is head over to the SA-Venues.com® Facebook Page, Like the Page and leave a comment on the Abalone House Competition Post. (sharing the post will earn you extra entries).
Valued at over R8,000.00, this prize includes:
- Two night’s accommodation for two adults sharing
- Breakfast daily
Spend your days languishing around the pool, enjoying the well kept gardens, walking in the surrounding bush or simply watching the resident wild monkeys frolicking in the trees.
Can’t wait to win? Want to book now?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The prize is valid until 30 November 2016.
- Redemption of the prize is based on availability of rooms.
- The prize is valid any day of the week and weekend excluding public holidays and long weekends.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Beverages, transfers, flights, telephone, spa treatments, laundry and all additional expenses will be for your own account.
- Transportation to and from Abalone House and Spa is for your own account.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and the Abalone House and Spa, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition will close on midnight on Friday 26th August 2016.
- The Winner will be announced here and on the SA-Venues.com® Facebook Page on Tuesday 30th August 2016 – And the Winner is… Anna-Marie Perez