For Brides To Be – Win a Little Pink Book (closed)
Ah! He’s proposed and you’ve accepted and now its wedding planning time. In as much as this is a very exciting time in a couple’s life, planning a wedding can be stressful (I should know, I got engaged over the Easter weekend this year and married in September!)
The Little Pink Book is designed to help you with all the aspects that go into planning your dream wedding; from finding a coordinator, or if you are going it alone, to finding everything else you need. The book is packed with information on trends for the coming season, stunning wedding venues (don’t forget to check www.SA-Venues.com/weddings/ for more wedding venues and other wedding services), photographers, dress designers, stationery providers, ministers and last but not least budget and planning tips …
So for all brides to be, try to get your hands on the Little Pink Book – it will be your best friend up until the big day! Good luck! (To get your hands on a copy of the book see Little Pink Book OR enter our competition below!
20 lucky brides-to-be can win a Little Pink Book (10 Gauteng books and 10 Western Cape Books). All you need to do is send us an e-mail with the following details:
- Your name
- E-mail Address
- Date of your wedding
- Where you are getting married (Gauteng or Western Cape)
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and Little Pink Book, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Competition closed (midnight 14th of December 2009).
- Winners have been informed and the Little Pink Books are on their way.
- Videographers creatively capture your Wedding
- Winter Wedding Special at Glenburn Lodge
- Win a copy of Berried Treasures, South Africa’s first cookbook devoted to berries (closed)
- Win a Subscription to Country Life Magazine (Closed)
- Win a Country Life Magazine Subscription – February Competition (Closed)