WIN a weekend getaway to “the Sweet Life” at La Dolce Vita Guest House, nestled in the picturesque village of Kosmos at the Hartbeespoort Dam. With a host of cultural, leisure and sporting activities less than an hour’s drive from Johannesburg, Hartbeespoort Dam has long been the exclusive hideaway for the Gauteng ‘in-crowd’. Experience a little Italian-style romance.
The prize includes:
- a 3 night weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights) for 2 persons sharing one of our elegantly decorated Honeymoon Suites fully equipped with a Jacuzzi and magnificent 360 degree views of Hartbeespoort Dam
- a delicious dinner each evening prepared by our qualified chef
- a hearty English breakfast each morning
- a two hour sunset cruise on the dam on Saturday afternoon (15h00-17h00) – light snacks and drinks are provided
- upon arrival your room has a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, flowers, candles and an aroma therapy basket including foam bath, bath sugar, massage cream and bath chocolate
The ultimate in indulgence, La Dolce Vita is an inspiring haven which offers outstanding hospitality and exceptional personal service. Discover a little old-world Italian romance – breathtaking 180 degree views set the scene for intimate dining, gourmet picnics, sunset cruises and spa treatments in the privacy of your luxurious suite with en-suite spa bath/Jacuzzi. La Dolce Vita is dedicated to weaving a little magic – sharing the enchantment of this truly unique guest experience.
“We really enjoyed our stay, lovely is actually the word to describe it.The honeymoon suite package was perfect. The view from our room and “private balcony” was to die for, the food was divine (complements to the chef) , the jacuzzi was all we needed after the long year, the pool was clean and refreshing and the staff was very friendly. We didn’t want to leave. Thank you so much for the memories. We will be coming back very soon.” – Kat, Johannesburg (stayed: December 2009)
Can’t wait to win? Want to book now?
- La Dolce Vita Guest House
- La Dolce Vita Guest House Rates and Special Offers
- La Dolce Vita Guest House Reviews (rated “Excellent” by SA-Venues.com visitors)
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize is valid for 6 months from the date on which the winner is drawn, but cannot be taken during the World Cup.
- Prize is subject to availability (prior booking is essential).
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Transportation to and from La Dolce Vita Guest House in the North West Province, for own account.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and La Dolce Vita Guest House, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition CLOSED (midnight 30th of May 2010).
- Congratulations to Monique dos Santos (South Africa) who has won this wonderful prize.
- Many thanks to all who entered! See other competitions at Win with SA-Venues.com
Useful Hartbeespoort Dam Pages
Comments are closed
I will love to take my partner one day to this place.
VERY NICE PLACE. WILL LOVE TO WIN THE COMPETITION, SO THAT MY FAMILY WILL ENJOY THE STAY.
i like to visit just to see if i can arrange my wedding or my anversari there.is look like is a nice place to relaxe with my wife
I actually stayed here for my 1st anniversary and oh my goodness!!!! We had the most wonderful time, the food was out of this world, the views marvellous, the staff soooo friendly and accommodating. We had champagne in our Jacuzzi!!! I would stay here every weekend if I could!!!
it seems very beautiful and breathtaking
All look’s very inviting
The place looks stunning, i would love to come and visit especially with my birthday coming in 7 days, oh i can’t wait.
wow owesome.i feel like going there now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The place that i’m dying for in December for my honeymoon! Mmm…so beautiful
I always wondered what people mean by life is sweet. Now I have a picture of what “a sweet life” is all about, now I must experience it.
Ooooooooh that sounds scrumptious. We really need that brake
it is exquiste and good for relaxing your mind
Mh!!! this is breathtaking I would like to visit this place
the place look to die for,the jacuzz!
the place is very nice i would like to visit with my husband. I cannot believe the place is actually here in S.A
Wow,the views are simply spectacular!
great website & i have presently moved to Pretoria and there are not much interesting places to visit here as i have come from Natal were we enjoy a lot of resorts and beaches especially in the South Coast. I am a member of the Holiday Rainbow Club & i would like to know if you are part of that share as well. Thanks (Harry)
Mmmm . . . very nice!
I would like to visit, so beautiful and breath taking