This boutique hotel in Swellendam is a stylish, historical masterpiece of Cape Dutch architecture and is a national monument (dated 1801) with spacious, designer garden rooms and suites, courtyards surrounded by indigenous trees, zen & herb rose gardens, birdlife and koi ponds.
This intimate boutique estate is situated in a green secluded valley with breathtaking views, yet still within walking distance of the historical town centre of Swellendam.
Valued at over R7 500, the prize includes:
- Two nights accommodation in a Manor XL Suite with King-size, extra-length waterbed and zen style luxurious bathroom including jacuzzi bath
- Welcome cocktail
- Daily mouthwatering full breakfast, “Cap Classique” and newspaper
- Wine-tasting of an excellent wine estate from Robertson’s Route 62 Wine Valley
- Evening tapas meal platter for 2 including an award-winning bottle of wine
- Two tickets to the famous Drostdy Museum Swellendam
- Unlimited in-room wifi
- Use of 12 meter sparkling pool and gym
- Use of estate’s own golf driving range and putting green, clubs and balls available
- 20% discount on massage and treatments
Each of the eight designer suites are equipped with free WIFI, extra-length beds, flat screen TV, climate control and pillow library. The chic modern overall interior blends seamlessly with the colonial architecture.
Each room is unique and has been individually decorated with the greatest attention to detail, using only the finest furnishings and fittings. Natural textures with contemporary French decor, complement trend-setting design elements.
The honeymoon suite offers little extras such as jacuzzi bath, King-size waterbed and fireplace and the 2 bedroom family suite is ideal for families. Our renowned breakfast includes a glass of bubbly and the daily newspaper, and is an ‘a la carte’ mouthwatering affair.
Guests can tee off at the estate’s own driving range and putting green, relax at the sparkling 12 meter pool and gym area with breathtaking panoramic mountain views, enjoy massages and spa treatments, complimentary wine-tastings and tapas platters and dinners.
De Kloof Luxury Estate is an exclusive hide away with unsurpassed luxury. We welcome you to our piece of paradise, a hidden treasure in the heart of the Overberg.
Can’t wait to win? Want to book now?
- De Kloof Luxury Estate
- De Kloof Luxury Estate Rates
- De Kloof Luxury Estate Guest Reviews (rated “excellent” by SA-Venues.com visitors)
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is valid for 6 months from the date on which the winner is announced.
- The prize is subject to availability and excludes peak periods.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Transportation to and from De Kloof Luxury Estate in Swellendam in the Overberg region of the Western Cape, for own account.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com and De Kloof Luxury Estate, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition CLOSED (midnight 14th of March 2012).
- Congratulations to Debbie Brenner (South Africa) who has won this wonderful prize.
- Many thanks to all who entered! See other competitions at Win with SA-Venues.com